The Catholic Monitor Challenged 1P5 Skojec to Answer 5 Questions which he apparently is still too Cowardly to Answer
Back in January, I couldn't stop laughing when I read One Peter Five publisher Steve Skojec's Twitter attack on Bishop Rene Gracida claiming he had "lost the plot" which means he stopped acting rationally.
Now, Skojec is saying similar things about this Catholic Monitor post:
I have had email exchanges with both the rational Bishop Gracida and the increasingly less rational Skojec:
The Bishop is a humble highly intelligent gentleman while Skojec in the last few years acts like a deranged mindless leftist Democrat who has "lost his plot" that is he apparently has lost the ability to think rationally. Here are some examples:
I made a long carefully reasoned post hoping to engage Skojec in reasonable argument and all I got in return were attacks on caricatures of my arguments, shrill mocking and the claim it was too long.
So, I put together five fairly short clear questions in dubia fashion for him to respond to reasonably and I got no response from him until, in his laughably ridiculous Twitter attack on Bishop Gracida and me, he said:
"Gracida has clearly lost the plot. His constant republishing of the increasingly rambling Fred Martinez makes clear his ability to act prudently is impaired."
In simple words, sadly Skojec has become deranged and "his ability to act prudently is impaired."
Or, in other words, like in some weird science fiction movie it appears that Skojec has become transformed into Mark Shea.
Philosopher Edward Feser's description of Mark Shea is strangely almost unbelievably a perfect characterization of Skojec:
"'Deranged' might seem an unkind description of Shea and his comments. Sadly, it's also a perfectly accurate description..."
"... Shea has, in several follow-ups now, given no response whatsoever to these points or others made in my earlier posts. He simply ignores the arguments and instead reiterates, with greater shrillness the same false and already refuted claims he made in his initial attack on Joe and me"
"... In blog post after blog post he tosses out strings of ungrounded assertions, attacks caricatures, hurls insults and abuse, seems content with the 'high fives' his rabid fans give back in response to critics who try to engage him substantively."
(Edwardfeser.blogspot, "A low down dirty Shea," March 24, 2017)
The only difference between Shea and Skojec is that he does most of his "insults and attacks" on Twitter. But, other than that, Skojec has weirdly been transformed into Mark Shea.
Here is the Catholic Monitor challenge to Skojec to answer five questions which he apparently is still too cowardly to answer.
Here are five really short and easy to answer dubia questions which
hopefully aren't too complicated for Steve Skojec, publisher of the One
Peter Five website, to answer.
To make it really easy for the publisher of One Peter Five it has been formatted so that he only has to answer: yes or no.
1. Doctor of the Church St. Francis de Sales said "The Pope... when he is explicitly a heretic... the Church must either deprive him or as some say declare him deprived of his Apostolic See." Was St. Francis de Sales a Sedevacantist or a Benevacantist? Answer: yes or no.
2. "Universal Acceptance" theologian John of St. Thomas said "This man in particular lawfully elected and accepted by the Church is the supreme pontiff." Was John of St. Thomas for saying "the supreme pontiff" must be BOTH "lawfully elected and accepted by the Church" a Sedevacantist or a Benevacantist? Answer: yes or no.
3. Do you think that a "supreme pontiff" if "universally accepted" is still Pope if, to quote papal validity expert Arnaldo Xavier de Silveira on "dubious election[s]", that he is "a woman... a child... a demented person... a heretic... a apostate... [which] would [thus] be invalid[ed] by divine law"? Answer: yes or no.
4. Renowned Catholic historian Warren Carroll agreed with Bishop René Gracida on the determining factor for discerning a valid conclave for a valid papal election besides divine law. Carroll pronounced:
"But each Pope, having unlimited sovereign power as head of the Church, can prescribe any method for the election of his successor(s) that he chooses... A papal claimant not following these methods is also an Antipope."
Are renowned historian Carroll and Bishop Gracida for saying this Sedevacantists or Benevacantists? Answer: yes or no.
5. Is Bishop Gracida really only a pawn of the legendary and notorious "Sedevacantist and Benevacantist" mastermind Ann Barnhardt for convincingly demonstrating that there is valid evidence that Pope John Paul II's conclave constitution "Universi Dominici Gregis" which "prescribe[d].. [the] method for the election of his successor(s)" was violated and must be investigated by Cardinals? Answer: yes or no.
Please feel free to answer these dubia questions in any manner you decide, Mr. Skojec, except for the following ways:
1. Do not answer the dubia questions by posting a comment in the Catholic Monitor comment section because you are banned until you allow a free forum for debate on these dubia questions on the One Peter Five comment section.
If you attempt to post on the Catholic Monitor comment section before you allow a free forum at your website your post will be deleted.
2. Do not answer the dubia questions by emailing the publisher of the Catholic Monitor until you allow a free forum for debate on these dubia questions on the One Peter Five comment section.
If you attempt to email me before allowing a free forum at your website your email will be deleted and unread. [https://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2019/06/5-dubia-questions-for-steve-skojec.html]
Pray an Our Father now for the grace to know God's Will and to do it.
Pray an Our Father now for President Donald Trump and justice in the United States of America.
Pray an Our Father now for the restoration of the Church as well as the Triumph of the Kingdom of the Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
Note: Please put your family, the United States of America, President Donald Trump and the Trump legal team as the intentions in the following Prayer of Command:
Prayer of Command
A Prayer for Deliverance Of President Donald Trump from Enemies
Based on A Psalm of David.
Contend, O Lord, with those who contend with President Donald Trump;
fight against those who fight against him!
Take hold of shield and buckler,
and rise for his help!
Draw the spear and javelin
against his pursuers!
Say to his soul,
“I am your deliverance!”
Let them be put to shame and dishonor
who seek after his life!
Let them be turned back and confounded
who devise evil against him!
Let them be like chaff before the wind,
with the angel of the Lord driving them on!
Let their way be dark and slippery,
with the angel of the Lord pursuing them!
For without cause they hid their net for him;
without cause they dug a pit[a] for his life.
Let ruin come upon them unawares!
And let the net which they hid ensnare them;
let them fall therein to ruin!
Then his soul shall rejoice in the Lord,
exulting in his deliverance.
All his bones shall say,
“O Lord, who is like thee,
thou who delivers the weak
from those who are too strong for him,
the weak and needy from him who despoils him?”
Malicious witnesses rise up;
they accuse him of things that he knows not.
They requite him evil for good.
But at his stumbling they gathered in glee,
they gathered together against him;
cripples whom he knew not
slandered him without ceasing;
they impiously mocked more and more,[c]
gnashing at him with their teeth.
How long, O Lord, wilt thou look on?
Rescue him from the ravages
from the lions!
Then I will thank thee in the great congregation;
in the mighty throng I will praise thee.
Let not those rejoice over him
who are wrongfully his foes,
and let not those wink the eye
who hate him without cause.
For they do not speak peace,
but against those who are quiet in the land
they conceive words of deceit.
They open wide their mouths against him;
they say, “Aha, Aha!
our eyes have seen it!”
Thou hast seen, O Lord; be not silent!
O Lord, be not far from him!
Bestir thyself, and awake for his right,
for his cause, my God and my Lord!
Vindicate him, O Lord, my God, according to thy righteousness;
and let them not rejoice over him!
Let them not say to themselves,
“Aha, we have our heart’s desire!”
Let them not say, “We have swallowed him up.”
Let them be put to shame and confusion altogether
who rejoice at his calamity!
Let them be clothed with shame and dishonor
who magnify themselves against him!
Let those who desire his vindication
shout for joy and be glad,
and say evermore,
“Great is the Lord,
who delights in the welfare of his servant!”
Then my tongue shall tell of thy righteousness
and of thy praise all the day long.
– Bishop Rene Henry Gracida
While I agree with your position and commend you for the brevity of your questions, your conditions for accepting a response do not seem to allow for private exchange.
It would be more charitable and could be more fruitful to drop your second precondition and offer to accept private email(s) from Steve Skojec.
P.S. When I first read the questions,I found the use of an either ... or before a Yes or No? very confusing. And I am a native English speaker, albeit British English.