"Disaffective Disorder" & Mass Shootings - Fr. Ripperger: "[I]t is a Mortal Sin for a Woman [Mother] to work outside the home without a sufficient reason."
Scholar and author Fr. Chad Ripperger, P.hD., who wrote "Introduction to the Science of Mental Health" spoke of the connection between "disaffective disorder which means they have a disability to have empathy with people... [and] That's why they can mow people down":
"I am waiting for her [,a psychological expert,] to actually write the article.... because she is a phenomenal psychologist and a fantastic researcher. She was noticing all these people mowing these people down, not the Moslems, but the actual people from our culture going in and shooting people."
"She said 'I wonder if they have a common element?'"
"They only had one thing in common: day care!"
"The Church has known for centuries or for millennia that the primary period of moral formation for a child is between two and six. That's when the associations of right and wrong are built up... That is when they are in the day care getting no moral formation."
"... The problem is that the children aren't getting the proper psychological nursing [from their mothers]. They are ending up with disaffective disorder which means they have a disability to have empathy with people. That's why they can mow people down."
(Fr. Chad Ripperger, YouTube, "The 6th Generation, Generational Spirits: Lost Generation to the One Current," 55:33 to 56:42)
As Fr. Ripperger has said a number of times:
"[I]t is a mortal sin for a woman [mother] to work outside the home without a sufficient reason."
Fr. Chad Ripperger, YouTube, "Feminism and the Natural Order," 18:08-13)
The shootings are in many ways the Church's fault because for the last 50 years the Church, for the most part, has been negligent in teaching this basic truth.
As the Church goes so does the world.
Pray an Our Father now for the restoration of the Church.
Stop for a moment of silence, ask Jesus Christ what He wants you to do now and next. In this silence remember God, Father, Son and Holy Ghost - Three Divine Persons yet One God, has an ordered universe where you can know truth and falsehood as well as never forget that He wants you to have eternal happiness with Him as his son or daughter by grace. Make this a practice. By doing this you are doing more good than reading anything here or anywhere else on the Internet.
- Doctor of the Church St. Francis de Sales totally confirmed beyond any doubt the possibility of a heretical pope and what must be done by the Church in such a situation:
"[T]he Pope... WHEN he is EXPLICITLY a heretic, he falls ipso facto from his dignity and out of the Church, and the Church MUST either deprive him, or, as some say, declare him deprived, of his Apostolic See."
(The Catholic Controversy, by St. Francis de Sales, Pages 305-306)
Saint Robert Bellarmine, also, said "the Pope heretic is not deposed ipso facto, but must be declared deposed by the Church."
- "If Francis is a Heretic, What should Canonically happen to him?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2020/12/if-francis-is-heretic-what-should.html
- "Could Francis be a Antipope even though the Majority of Cardinals claim he is Pope?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2019/03/could-francis-be-antipope-even-though.html
- LifeSiteNews, "Confusion explodes as Pope Francis throws magisterial weight behind communion for adulterers," December 4, 2017:
The AAS guidelines explicitly allows "sexually active adulterous couples facing 'complex circumstances' to 'access the sacraments of Reconciliation and the Eucharist.'"
- On February 2018, in Rorate Caeli, Catholic theologian Dr. John Lamont:
"The AAS statement... establishes that Pope Francis in Amoris Laetitia has affirmed propositions that are heretical in the strict sense."
- On December 2, 2017, Bishop Rene Gracida:
"Francis' heterodoxy is now official. He has published his letter to the Argentina bishops in Acta Apostlica Series making those letters magisterial documents."
-  Pope’s Letter on Argentinian Communion Guidelines for Remarried Given Official Status
A letter from Pope Francis praising episcopal guidelines that would allow divorced and remarried Catholics to receive Holy Communion in some cases while living in a state of objective grave sin has now been added to the official acts of the Apostolic See [AAS], conferring official status on what was formerly considered by many to be merely private communication — and raising the stakes on the Amoris Laetitia debate significantly.
Of the guidelines issued by the bishops of the Buenos Aires region that would open “the possibility of access to the sacraments of Reconciliation and the Eucharist” in “complex circumstances” where “limitations that lessen the responsibility and guilt” of couples who will not make the commitment to “live in continence” despite living in an objectively adulterous situation, the pope said in his letter that “The document is very good and completely explains the meaning of chapter VIII of Amoris Laetitia. There are no other interpretations.”
In August of this year, this letter was added to the Vatican website as a papal document available for public reference. Concerns were raised that what had previously been viewed as only private correspondence — and thus, completely outside the realm of papal magisterium — was being given the appearance of an official papal act. [https://catholictruthscotland.com/2017/12/03/concern-over-pope-francis-grows-schism-looms-cardinals-must-act/]
Pray an Our Father now for the restoration of the Church by the bishops by the grace of God.
- Intel Cryptanalyst-Mathematician on Biden Steal: "212Million Registered Voters & 66.2% Voting,140.344 M Voted...Trump got 74 M, that leaves only 66.344 M for Biden" [http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/intel-cryptanalyst-mathematician-on.html?m=1]
- Will US be Venezuela?: Ex-CIA Official told Epoch Times "Chávez started to Focus on [Smartmatic] Voting Machines to Ensure Victory as early as 2003": http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/will-us-be-venezuela-ex-cia-official.html
Pray an Our Father now for the restoration of the Church as well as the Triumph of the Kingdom of the Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart of Mary.