LifeSite News on their Policies: "Zelenskyy himself defends... legal promotion of abortion... LGBT ideology a major focus of his presidency" vs. Putin
LifeSite News shows the agendas and policies of Volodomyr Zelenskyy and Vladamir Putin side by side:
- Russia’s connection with abortion goes back over 100 years, after it became the first country to legalise the killing of the unborn in 1920. Putin has continued this ancient stance taken by the Communists, revealing in 2017 that he is firmly “pro-choice.” As of 2014, Russia had one of the highest abortion rates in the world, of 37.28 per 1,000 women.
- In 2020, Putin introduced state assistance for mothers to reduce abortion rates, but based apparently out of concern for falling population rates, not the pro-life cause. Currently abortion is legal till 12 weeks, or 22 weeks in cases of rape, and up til birth in cases of “medical necessity.”
- Russia also signed the pro-abortion 2015 Paris Climate Accord in 2016, and enacted it in 2019.
- As of 2014, Ukraine had an abortion rate of 14.89 per 1,000 women. Zelenskyy himself defends the free and legal promotion of abortion, saying in 2019 that “it should not be banned.”
- The country has now become a large center for Poles seeking abortions, following Poland’s recent tightening of abortion restrictions, as Ukraine is “by far the most affordable destination” for abortion. Currently Ukraine’s liberal abortion laws allows abortion on request up to 12 weeks, and for a wide range of reasons up to 28 weeks.
Promotion of LGBT agenda and ideology
- Putin has a record of being opposed to promotion of LGBT ideology. In 2013 he passed a bill banning the distribution of “propaganda of non-traditional sexual relationships,” but has not voiced opposition to homosexuality itself, appearing to somewhat support it by saying that he is “on friendly terms” with homosexuals, and will not be “persecuting individuals for their sexual orientation.”
- Homosexuality is legal in Russia, though public opinion is heavily against it, but same-sex “marriage” is not. This issue is perhaps the most prominent difference between Putin and the globalist agenda, at least at first glance.
- Zelenskyy has made the promotion of LGBT ideology a major focus of his presidency. Zelenksy even joined Joe Biden last year to promote the LGBT agenda, saying: “With US support, Ukraine will continue to advance respect for human rights, civil liberties and fundamental freedoms in accordance with international standards and obligations, as well as to fight racism, xenophobia, antisemitism and discrimination against the LGBT+ community.”
- Zelenskyy made waves online when a video of him verbally attacking a reporter for an “anti-LGBT” stance, went viral. Since Zelenksyy took office in May 2019, the number of “pride” marches has dramatically increased, despite the COVID restrictions.
- Indeed, the Orthodox Patriarch of Moscow said in a sermon recently that the crux of the conflict between the modern West and Russia comes down to accepting “a gay parade.”
Alignment to UN 2030 Goals
- Russia is fully committed to implementing the 2030 goals, aligning itself under an “ambitious goal” with the U.N.’s climate goals. At an address made in China in 2017, Putin affirmed his government’s commitment to the goals.
- In 2020, Russia also reported that its own national goals for 2030 aligned with the SDG’s, and “are the basis for the international activities of Russia in the relevant areas.”
- In February 2022, Putin and Xi Jinping released a joint statement vowing to “accelerate the implementation of the UN 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development,” calling for international cooperation in the “key areas “ of “poverty reduction, food security, vaccines and epidemics control, financing for development, climate change, sustainable development, including green development, industrialization, digital economy, and infrastructure connectivity.”
- A 2019 UN report noted that Ukraine paid particular attention to the pro-LGBT “gender equality” Goal 5, far more so than its neighbours. The report also noted a projected doubling in Ukrainian government spending towards implementing the SDG’s. Interestingly, the U.N. noted that the “on-going conflict in the Donbas and tensions with the Russian Federation” was diverting funds away from Ukraine’s implementing the SDG’s.
- In reference to Biden’s disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan in 2021, Zelenskyy told the United Nations General Assembly in September that Ukraine has a “genuine commitment to the fundamental principles of the U.N.”
Promoting climate change policies
- Putin formerly cast doubt on adherence to climate change policies, but by 2015 had declared that climate change is “one of the gravest challenges humanity is facing,” and promising by 2030 to cut Russia’s emissions by 70-75%, compared with 1990 levels. In 2016, Russia signed the pro-abortion 2015 Paris Climate Accord and enacted it in 2019.
- In his 2020 address to the U.N. General Assembly, Zelenskyy slated the U.N. leadership for not doing enough to tackle “climate change,” saying that “we lack the courage” to address the issue properly.
- He then penned a 2021 op-ed for the Green Deal, saying “catastrophic climate change can still be stopped,” adding: “If we fail to reduce the pace of climate change, after 2030 the social and economic losses will be so significant that we simply can’t even imagine it.” Referencing Ukraine’s commitment to the climate change cause, he called on “every state and every company” to become involved. Ukraine joined the Paris Accord at the same time as Russia, in April 2016.
COVID-19 policies and mandates
- While Putin himself publicly spoke against mandatory vaccination, he has allowed a number of such policies to take effect in Russia, with a Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov stating in June 2021 that “discrimination will inevitably come” against the unvaccinated. Officials mandated COVID jabs for certain members of the population, with no opposition from Putin, including for the elderly, along with those working in “government offices, retail, health care, education, restaurants and other service industries.”
- Putin enacted border restrictions, stay at home orders and lockdowns in response to COVID-19. In November 2021, he also enacted digital COVID passes – showing proof of vaccination or negative testing – in order to enter public areas and events.
- Ukraine’s President also followed suit in the global response to COVID-19, mandating masks in public places, locking down the country and re-locking it down in a series of rolling or weekend lockdowns.
- His vaccine mandates prompted large protests, as Zelenskyy ordered proof of vaccination for travel and said that un-jabbed teachers, government employees and others would have their salaries suspended.
- In March 2021, Zelenksyy highlighted his reliance on the dangerous COVID jabs, saying : “the best response to today’s increase in coronavirus infections is vaccination, not lockdown.”
Alignment with the WEF, Fourth Industrial Revolution
- Putin is a long-time friend of Schwab and participant of the WEF’s meetings in Davos, with their reported relationship dating back to the early 1990’s. In a 2021 virtual address delivered to the WEF, Putin echoed Schwab’s key talking points of “socioeconomic” reform, and praised Schwab’s “Fourth Industrial Revolution.”
- Putin has also defended the expansion of artificial intelligence (AI), another key goal of Schwab’s Great Reset and Fourth Industrial Revolution, calling it the future “not only for Russia, but for all humankind…Whoever becomes the leader in this sphere will become the ruler of the world.”
- Russia joined the WEF’s 4th Industrial Revolution Network in 2021.
- As noted already by LifeSiteNews, Zelenskyy has ties to Schwab and the WEF, being warmly welcomed by the WEF upon his accession to power in 2019. At a 2020 WEF event, Zelenskyy then invited “Western investors” to become “stakeholders” in “a new Ukraine,” drawing on Schwab’s key theme of “stakeholder capitalism.” [https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/are-volodymyr-zelenskyy-and-vladimir-putin-both-globalists/?utm_source=news&utm_campaign=usa]
Pray an Our Father now for reparation for the sins committed because of Francis's Amoris Laetitia.
Pray an Our Father now for the restoration of the Church as well as the Triumph of the Kingdom of the Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
Stop for a moment of silence, ask Jesus Christ what He wants you to do now and next. In this silence remember God, Father, Son and Holy Ghost - Three Divine Persons yet One God, has an ordered universe where you can know truth and falsehood as well as never forget that He wants you to have eternal happiness with Him as his son or daughter by grace. Make this a practice. By doing this you are doing more good than reading anything here or anywhere else on the Internet.
- Doctor of the Church St. Francis de Sales totally confirmed beyond any doubt the possibility of a heretical pope and what must be done by the Church in such a situation:
"[T]he Pope... WHEN he is EXPLICITLY a heretic, he falls ipso facto from his dignity and out of the Church, and the Church MUST either deprive him, or, as some say, declare him deprived, of his Apostolic See."
(The Catholic Controversy, by St. Francis de Sales, Pages 305-306)
Saint Robert Bellarmine, also, said "the Pope heretic is not deposed ipso facto, but must be declared deposed by the Church."
- "If Francis is a Heretic, What should Canonically happen to him?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2020/12/if-francis-is-heretic-what-should.html
- "Could Francis be a Antipope even though the Majority of Cardinals claim he is Pope?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2019/03/could-francis-be-antipope-even-though.html
- If Francis betrays Benedict XVI & the"Roman Rite Communities" like he betrayed the Chinese Catholics we must respond like St. Athanasius, the Saintly English Bishop Robert Grosseteste & "Eminent Canonists and Theologians" by "Resist[ing]" him: https://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2021/12/if-francis-betrays-benedict-xvi.html
- LifeSiteNews, "Confusion explodes as Pope Francis throws magisterial weight behind communion for adulterers," December 4, 2017:
The AAS guidelines explicitly allows "sexually active adulterous couples facing 'complex circumstances' to 'access the sacraments of Reconciliation and the Eucharist.'"
- On February 2018, in Rorate Caeli, Catholic theologian Dr. John Lamont:
"The AAS statement... establishes that Pope Francis in Amoris Laetitia has affirmed propositions that are heretical in the strict sense."
- On December 2, 2017, Bishop Rene Gracida:
"Francis' heterodoxy is now official. He has published his letter to the Argentina bishops in Acta Apostlica Series making those letters magisterial documents."
Pray an Our Father now for the restoration of the Church by the bishops by the grace of God.
- Intel Cryptanalyst-Mathematician on Biden Steal: "212Million Registered Voters & 66.2% Voting,140.344 M Voted...Trump got 74 M, that leaves only 66.344 M for Biden" [http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/intel-cryptanalyst-mathematician-on.html?m=1]
- Will US be Venezuela?: Ex-CIA Official told Epoch Times "Chávez started to Focus on [Smartmatic] Voting Machines to Ensure Victory as early as 2003": http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/will-us-be-venezuela-ex-cia-official.html